Check out our new camp video!Get a brief insight into what goes on in one of our amazing camps. Hear what our kids and parents have to say too!
Fully Qualified Staff
- Each camp is run by a committed and enthusiastic team of Activity Leaders, many of whom are qualified sports coaches, teachers and play workers. All staff are subject to strict safeguarding checks.
Top Class Facilities
- Our camps run at some of the most renowned independent schools across the UK. Most sites feature swimming pools, extensive grounds, indoor facilities, tennis courts and much, much more.
- Whether your child is interested in sport, the arts, crafts or a bit of everything, we have activities to suit everybody. There are also optional day trips at some of our camps.
- As well children from local schools, our camps are also open to international students so it's quite common for our kids to find a pen pal and test their language skills!
Peace of Mind
- Your children are in a safe and secure environment having fun. Our camps are Ofsted registered and we have over 15 years experience of making sure our kids have the best holiday's ever.
- You can book for as few or as many days as you like and bookings remain open, subject to availability, right up to the start of camp.
Tanya + “The Olders” Thank you for looking after rebecca so brilliantly over the last year. You are all so good at what you do and the most galling thing of all – you make it look easy! Very many good wishes Anne.
My son really enjoyed his time at active camps, he returns home happy and exhausted every day!