Check out our new camp video!Get a brief insight into what goes on in one of our amazing camps. Hear what our kids and parents have to say too!
Fully Qualified Staff
- Each camp is run by a committed and enthusiastic team of Activity Leaders, many of whom are qualified sports coaches, teachers and play workers. All staff are subject to strict safeguarding checks.
Top Class Facilities
- Our camps run at some of the most renowned independent schools across the UK. Most sites feature swimming pools, extensive grounds, indoor facilities, tennis courts and much, much more.
- Whether your child is interested in sport, the arts, crafts or a bit of everything, we have activities to suit everybody. There are also optional day trips at some of our camps.
- As well children from local schools, our camps are also open to international students so it's quite common for our kids to find a pen pal and test their language skills!
Peace of Mind
- Your children are in a safe and secure environment having fun. Our camps are Ofsted registered and we have over 15 years experience of making sure our kids have the best holiday's ever.
- You can book for as few or as many days as you like and bookings remain open, subject to availability, right up to the start of camp.
Everyone is helpful and very welcoming to the children. I feel they always know where all of the children are which is great for mum like me who works and puts all her trust into Holiday Camps. I have been using Active Camps in Holme Grange for the last 3 years and I have always been very happy with them. I would not use
Friendly staff and a wide range of activities! It was a great week; first of many!!!