Dear parents and carers,
As I am sure you are aware, the government have extended the lock down and although they have relaxed some social distancing requirements this will not allow us to run a successful holiday camp this may half term.
We apologise for the delay in notifying you of this and I am aware it may have caused some confusion. We have taken this time to try and research and review the need for key worker provision in our camp locations and to consider adaptions to our operations to allow us to provide a helpful service to these families but unfortunately, as it stands, this will not be possible.
We are still hoping to be able to offer our parents a safe and enriching program this Summer, but at this point it is not likely to be the whole Summer as previously advertised. As and when we have definitive answers for you, we will issue further updates as things develop. The welfare of the children and the service we provide their families is the focus of what we do and therefore, we will wait to reopen in any capacity, until we are certain we can look after both.
If you have an existing booking, we will of course honour this credit and allow you to change it into any booking or service with Oxford Active you wish, when we are able to confirm our future services. We ask that where possible you wait until we are able to give you this information before asking to change or cancel your booking as we have an extremely reduced team during this transition period, whose capacity will be greatly increased once we know exactly what we will be offering. Additionally, we will prioritise those with existing bookings and credits to access any future services.
We thank you for your continued support in this difficult time and wish you all well.
The Oxford Active team.