Summer Fields booking 30/06/20
Almost time to book!
We have been busy since our announcement on Friday, changing some of our processes to reflect the changes required to increase the safety of our Camps in respect of COVID 19. We will be opening initial reservation of places for Summer Fields Active Camp tomorrow, this will be available through our website. Due to the added measures in place we have a much reduced capacity and therefore suggest you book as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.
We have visited a number of schools and other providers who are currently open observing all the good practice that’s already in place. As a result we will be creating a series of “bubbles” within each Camp. The idea of the bubbles is to dramatically reduce the number of other children and staff your child will come into contact with, whilst on site. This, is one of the many measures we will be putting in place to keep your child safe. To see what else we are doing, please see our blog post.
Due to the time it takes for symptoms to appear, it is also considered that it is reasonable to change these “bubbles” after a weekend break.
As a result when we open tomorrow for initial reservation of bookings, they will be limited to 1 week blocks. We will then contact you to confirm your place and provide you with some more information.
There will have to be some changes to our normal options and terms:
- You can only book whole weeks, but can book as many as you require.
- We only have around a third of places we normally would.
- Price – due to the extra staffing and equipment required, we have unfortunately had to change our prices to £225 a week.
- You will need to pay upfront (you can use childcare vouchers or existing credit for this).
- We will then contact you to confirm your place and provide you with more information.
- We are asking parents to save a set of card details on file to aid in the event of refunds needing to be issued.
Don’t forget! At all times you will be protected by our no quibble refund policy. If for any reason the camp is unable to run, you will receive a full refund for anything you have paid and any credit will still be valid.